This is the first release of hopefully many.
Morituri is a cd ripper that aims for quality over speed, offering features similar to Exact Audio Copy on Windows to make as perfect rips as possible.
For more information, see the trac page
The tao Fedora 11 repository has the release and dependencies.
- support for MusicBrainz for metadata lookup
- support for AccurateRip verification
- detects sample read offset of drives
- performs test and copy rip
- detects and rips Hidden Track One Audio
- templates for file and directory naming
- support for lossless encoding only for now
- tagging using GStreamer
- for now, only a command line client (rip) is shipped
- cdparanoia, for the actual ripping
- cdrdao, for session, TOC, pregap, and ISRC extraction
- GStreamer and its python bindings, for encoding
- python musicbrainz2, for metadata lookup
- pycdio, for drive identification (optional)