I finally got around to completing my release, after a week of absence from my apartment.
This is intended as a release for daring and curious people who’ve had enough
of the fact that Windows has a more accurate CD ripper than Linux.
Here are the features:
- UTF-8/unicode handling fixes
- improved error handling
- ignore tags for alac and wav
- work around GStreamer flacparse bugs
- change how paths get referenced in .cue files
- properly interpret AccurateRip results; no more assertions on unexpected
ordering of results
- add debug command