I put out a new moap release. Here’s a short list of changes:
- moap doap freshmeat -b allows forcing a branch name (e.g. ‘Default’)
- distro checking code to give hints on how to install dependencies
- RSS2 feed generation from .doap release entries using Genshi or Cheetah templates
- ability to operate on multiple .doap files
- make moap changelog prepare also check the CHANGE_LOG_EMAIL_ADDRESS variable
- implement searching for your project’s home page using Yahoo or Google
- parse wiki attribute of a DOAP Project
Jan wants to do some GStreamer releases, so I think I’ll be working to add some features for that to moap this week.
As you may have noticed, moap now has a logo, and I like it a lot. I asked Christophe, Fluendo’s visual wizard, to create me a logo based on the hammer and sickle, in orange, Tango-style, and with Russian-looking letters. He gave me three choices, I picked one, he gave me another three refining my choice, I picked one, and then he gave me another three, and I picked one. I can’t believe how easy this process was compared to me trying to come up with something on my own. I should make T-shirts with this logo.
Happy hacking !